[lm-sensors] I have a problem

Tonu Samuel tonu at jes.ee
Sun Oct 16 08:45:09 CEST 2005

On Sunday 16 October 2005 05:53, you wrote:
> Hi, my name is David and i have a problem with my lap. It turns of after a
> few minutes and I think it's a problem with the temperature sensors, could
> you help me please? Thanks a lot!!!

I am sure nobody answers you.

1. Subjects like "Help!" or "I have a problem" won't work.
2. It is not important what is your name. This is not a problem. Or is it?
3. You have problem with "lap". What is "lap"? If you are not native english
speaker, try to use it correctly.It is already too difficult to communicate
between us.
4. You should always give details. For example what "lap" you have. Is it IBM
or Dell? What model?
5. Why do you think your problem is caused by lm_sensors? "I think" is not
enough unless you are someone who is really known and respected person in
technical matters already.

   Tonu