[lm-sensors] New Abit uGuru driver + libsensors patch, review please [1/2], driver

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Fri Oct 21 19:56:34 CEST 2005

> > >The driver.
> >
> > -ENOPATCH
>
> Yes, its a new driver, so nothing to diff against, would a diff against
> /dev/null really make you happier?

No, I mean, there is no attachement at all.

And yes, a patch would still make me happier, because it would include
the relevant changes to the kernel build system so that we can check
that your code compiles properly, and people could test your driver
more easily too.

> Can someone please take a look at the driver and give me some proper
> feedback?

Not before you actually send something to us ;)

Note that the mailing list is configured to drop any unacceptable
attachement. Maybe that's what happened. Accepted types are text/plain
and text/x-patch. Make sure your attachement has the proper type. If
you think there is a different type we should accept, please let us
know.