[lm-sensors] Temp sensors on msi rs480m2

Raphael Clifford raphael at clifford.net
Sun Feb 19 13:15:53 CET 2006

Hi,

I am trying to get the temperature sensors on my MSI rs480m2 amd64
motherboard working. I applied the patch at
http://assembler.cz/download/ati2_patch as listed on the newdrivers page.

After talking on IRC it seems that my hardware is not supported yet but
there is a 2.4 kernel driver for it as mentioned at
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2006-January/014844.html
.  Is there any chance of getting this working on the 2.6 series?  I
can't code but I am more than willing to test any patches etc. :)

Raphael
P.S. I attach the full output of sensors-detect.  sensors currently
detects the fan speed but nothing else.