[lm-sensors] new abituguru driver in mm kernel

Sunil Kumar devsku at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 21:33:13 CEST 2006

you mean the hardware itself is not in the right state? Or its in the right
state but not in the state that you expect to be the right state? I am
confused I guess because suspending to disk should be like a shutdown to the
hardware. suspend to RAM might be a different beast because of BIOS
involvement.