[lm-sensors] [PATCH 1/2 RESEND 2] hwmon: new vt1211 driver
juergh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:44:38 CEST 2006
Hopefully this is it!
- Shortened the code fences
- Changed the default clause in the combined callbacks to call out an error
- Changed the nr sensor-attr-2 field to a more meaningful name
- Used static lookup tables where appropriate
- Fixed a bug in the register mapping of the auto_point registers
- Used ARRAY_SIZE macro instead of hardcoded values
This is a new driver for the VIA vt1211 Super-IO chip. It is a rewrite of the
existing vt1211 driver (by Mark D. Studebaker and Lars Ekman) that has been
around for a while but never made it into the main kernel tree.
It is implemented as a platform driver and therefore requires the
latest CVS version
of lm_sensors to function properly.
Signed-off-by: Juerg Haefliger <juergh at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 36694 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/attachments/20060531/cd2fc75d/attachment.obj
More information about the lm-sensors