[lm-sensors] nvidia nforce410 chipset / ASUS K8N-VM motherboardsupport

Daan Willems anything at daanwillems.nl
Fri Jun 30 08:20:54 CEST 2006

I've tried the patch on a plain 2.6.17.1 vanilla kernel, but using the
newbuilt module still doesn't show me the voltages. However on building
the module with the patch applied I get the following message:

WARNING: drivers/acpi/processor.o - Section mismatch: reference to
.init.data: from .text between 'acpi_processor_power_init' (at offset
0xf2f) and 'acpi_processor_cst_has_changed'