[lm-sensors] question about your driver

Santiago Alban santiago.alban at gmail.com
Wed May 17 02:30:34 CEST 2006

Hi Jean,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.  Your suggestion that the
hardware monitor may not be enabled was key. In fact, what was not ebabled
were the *IO permissions* to the LPC IO window that communicates with the
Winbond chip.  I think this is a very specific quirk for this board, and
through reading some of the documentation and code examples for the SC2200,
I think I figured out how to enable it.  If you'd like to document more
detail about this, I'll be happy to send you more detail.

Regarding your other comments, I was never able to run isadump command, as
Busybox doesn't have it.
I also reran the sensors-detect script, but there were no other i2c busses
found.

Thanks again
Santiago