[lm-sensors] set lines in sensors.conf.eg

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Sun May 28 16:12:57 CEST 2006

> > Thus I am proposing that we comment out all "set" lines in
> > sensors.conf.eg. What do others think?
>
> That sounds like a sane solution to me.

OK, I've done that. The only exception is when the chip monitors its
own supply voltage, we know for sure that it is present so we can leave
the set statements related to this. I did this for the pc87366 and
f71805f entries because I'm familiar with these. It probably applies to
a few other chips, patches restoring set statements for these are
welcome.