[lm-sensors] sensors wiki: milestones vs. tickets

Mark M. Hoffman mhoffman at lightlink.com
Sun Nov 12 20:06:06 CET 2006

Hi all:

I just marked the 2.10.1 milestone as completed using trac-admin.  I guess we
should add that to the release checklist, yeah?

There is one remaining open ticket (http://lm-sensors.org/ticket/2139) that is
associated with the 2.10.1 milestone.  I just want to make sure: that ticket
should be re-associated with the next milestone after 2.10.1 right?  I.e. the
ticket/milestone relationship tells you what is the *goal* for resolving the
ticket, right?  At least that's how I read it.

If you want to describe the version in which a problem was discovered, that
belongs in the version property.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman