[lm-sensors] Request for W83627DHG support in lm_sensors

David Hubbard david.c.hubbard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:16:17 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

>  Hi David,
>
>  Originally I had sent the email quoted below to Jean Delvare, who then
> wrote back stating that you were working on this driver.
>
>  But obviously this is not entirely correct.
>
>  I presume you want more people to use your driver. I would like to try it
> if it's stable. Please let me know.

I posted a prototype DHG driver here:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/attachments/20060906/b139bc4d/attachment-0001.obj

Note that it's not acceptable because it breaks compatibility with
some EHF chips, but it should behave correctly on the DHG.

In a few weeks I should have a stable driver ready for testing. I'll
be sure and email you, as I would really like any feedback / testing I
can get.

Thanks,
David