[lm-sensors] Asus P5B

Michael Nelson michaelnel at comcast.net
Wed Sep 20 23:41:24 CEST 2006

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 02:46:32PM -0600, David Hubbard wrote:

> I'd be willing to backport the driver for the 2.6.16 series. It
> wouldn't be hard to do, once I have some time to do it. Which version
> exactly are you using? I suspect the latest version (2.6.16.29) would
> only have a few differences from the 2.6.18 series. If it also worked
> for your version, support for 2.6.16 would be easy.

Thanks David, for offering.  But really, no need.  2.6.16 doesn't support
the JMicron either, so right now I am just running the stock SuSE kernel
because I got lazy and didn't want to screw around with it anymore.  If I
want sensors, I can use 2.6.18 with your patch, which I know works.  Either
way, no JMicro support until Alan Cox unbreaks what he broke.

Michael

--

San Francisco, CA