[lm-sensors] Checking out and comitting to the libsensors-3.x branch

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 2 10:17:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've been really busy lately with Fedora related "work", but I hope to find the
time soon to start working on the dyn chip support. Most of the code is already
tehre for the 2.x branch (written by my students). ANd my initial testing was good.

This leads me to the following questions:
1) What cmdline magic must I pass to svn to get the 3.x branch when checking
    out?
2) Do I need any cmdline magic to make sure a commit goes to the 3.x branch?
    (I've bad experiences with this with CVS, where a commit would go to the
     default branch even though I checkout another)
3) Is it ok for me to just start committing this, or should I post it for
    review here first?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans