[lm-sensors] lm-sensors-3.0.0 commits coming up heads up

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 9 14:41:13 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I will be submitting dynamic chip support patches written by 2 students of mine
to the lm-sensors-3.0.0 svn branch today, and I will be working on them as time
permits during the coming weeks / months.

The initial commit will not be one bug commit, but rather a few semi indepenend
  commits, I'm doing it this way as this is how the patches were developed and
I would like to put the info about the increments into svn.

I'll send another mail once the initial commits are done asking for testing and
feedback.

Regards,

Hans