[lm-sensors] sensors.conf for supermicro x7dbe+

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Jan 14 19:50:00 CET 2007

> What sort of power failure is the sensor detecting?
> These boxes usually have redundant power supplies, and it would be cool if we
> could pick up a failure off via lm_sensors.

Hmm I dont know. Maybe it is 1 if power failed. They should provide
accurate/fixed info, so we know if it is really GP11 if so, I can tell you how
you can read this bit though some script. (last time they answered wrong so
please ask them once again. What chip, what bus, what GPIO what register)

thanks,
Rudolf