[lm-sensors] HELLO

Mr Paul smith mr_paul_smithes at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 18:56:41 CET 2007

 Compliments of the day to you,

 I am Mr Paul smith  we are a group of Business men who deal on

 raw materials and export into America/Europe. We are searching for

 Representatives  who can help us establish a medium of getting to our

 customers in  America/Europe as well as making payments through you to us.

 Please if you  are interested in transacting Business with us we will be

 very glad.

 Contact our procurement officer Mr David Thompson

 (agent_david_thompson at yahoo.co.uk) for more information.

 Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity tonegotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services  as our   representative in merica/Europe.To facilitate the conclusion of  thisransaction if accepted, do send promptly via email the basic

 requirementsprovided underneath to commence registration processes:

 (1)Your full names,

 (2)Your Residential or Company Address and,

 (3)Phone/fax numbers.

 (4)Occupation/position Held

 Thank you for your time

 Thanks,