[lm-sensors] concentrate efforts on libsensor-3.x or also add support for new chips to 2.10.x?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Jul 2 17:12:13 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I'm wondering when are libsensors-3.x alpha / beta releases planned? I'm
tending towards not adding support for the abituguru3 and the f71882fg to
lm_sensors-2.10.x because 3.x will hopefully soon be available and I can spend
my time only once. OTOH, the 2.10.x line may continue to exist and be used for
a while so it might be a good idea to add support there too, what do you guys
think?

Regards,

hans