[lm-sensors] TEMP_HYST and TEMP_LOW difference for 2.4 kernel?

Krzysztof Helt krzysztof.h1 at wp.pl
Sat Jul 7 16:48:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want to add support for the THMC50 sensor to the lmsensors
2.x. I found that original THMC50 does not work with 2.6 kernel
because it expects a value tempX_max_hyst instead of tempX_min.

I found that the 2.4 driver returns TEMP, TEMP_HYST and
TEMP_OVER. The 2.4 equivalent to the tempX_min is called
TEMP_LOW.

Is there any difference between TEMP_LOW and TEMP_HYST?

May I change the 2.4 THMC50 driver (which should be cleaned and
extended for the adm1021 anyway) to report TEMP_LOW instead of
TEMP_HYST?

Regards,
Krzysztof

12 Festiwal Gwiazd z gwiazdorską obsadą! 5-8 lipca w Gdańsku!
Więcej: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Ffestival3.html&sid=1216