[lm-sensors] Any questions you would like to ask the pc wizard software author?

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Mon Jul 9 20:40:16 CEST 2007

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:28:26 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> I've been contacted by Franck Delattre, the author of a windows utility called
> pc wizard, for permission to use my uguru3 code (and I've given him permission
> to use it).
>
> He has offered to answer any questions he can about things which are supported
> by PC wizard but not by lm-sensors. So if you have any questions send them my
> way and I'll forward them.

This is very good news. We had this kind of cooperation with Alex van
Kaam when he was still working on MBM, and this proved to be very
useful.

If Franck happens to have information on how to handle the ICH8 internal
sensors (HECI controller), that would be interesting.

http://www.lm-sensors.org/ticket/2134