[lm-sensors] patches vs. 2.6.22 for release - last chance

Mark M. Hoffman mhoffman at lightlink.com
Wed Jul 18 22:30:38 CEST 2007

Hi all:

I'm back from my vacation, and of course the email has piled up.

Linus released 2.6.22 so I've updated my testing and release trees; they are
now identical:

http://lm-sensors.org/kernel?p=kernel/mhoffman/hwmon-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=release

Unless I hear good reasons, I'll ask Linus to pull from this tomorrow.

Also, I realize there's still a backlog of patches.  In the past, Linus has
not objected to merging brand new drivers in addition to bugfixes after -rc1,
so I think there is still the chance to get some of these in if we can work
quickly.  Unfortunately, the alarm file patches qualify as neither of these,
so they'll have to wait until the next round.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman
mhoffman at lightlink.com