[lm-sensors] VT1211: wrong vid, vcore

cilly cilly at cilly.mine.nu
Wed Jul 25 05:12:56 CEST 2007

On Jul 25, 2007, at 4:29 AM, Juerg Haefliger wrote:

> No, I'm saying the fan will be adjusted by the vt1211 itself. No
> interaction from the CPU required, all done in HW. Basically you can
> set 4 temp and pwm points to control the behavior. Read
> Documentation/hwmon/vt1211 and let me know if you still have
> questions.

Okay, I connected the fan to the cpu fan plug and sensors lists it as
a case fan.

pwmconfig refuses to work with statically compiled into kernel:

/usr/sbin/pwmconfig: There are no pwm-capable sensor modules installed

probably, this is a bug?

Btw, I really miss a reply to header on that mailing-list. Second
time the mail didn't go to the list.