[lm-sensors] ASUS M2NPV-VM problems

Krzysztof Helt krzysztof.h1 at wp.pl
Mon Jun 18 14:16:03 CEST 2007

Dnia 18-06-2007 o godz. 11:08 Jean Delvare napisał(a):
> Hi Krzysztof,
>
> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:20:04 +0200, Krzysztof Helt wrote:
> > The Asus M2NPV-MX also returns VID = +0.000V.
> >
> You may try writing 0x01 or 0x40 to
> this register to update the VID value, in case it changes anything:

I am not able to try this till the next weekend. I was sitting
before this computer by accident while I checked my emails (this
was during visit in another town). I may have a chance next week
to try your tips and give you an answer.

Regards,
Krzysztof

"Szklana Pułapka, "Na Fali" i "Zabójcza Broń" w jednym
filmie, pełnym niepowtarzalnego, angielskiego humoru.
HOT FUZZ:Ostre Psy - w kinach od 8 czerwca!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fhotfuzz.html&sid=1188