[lm-sensors] Google Summer of Code 2007

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Mar 6 13:14:28 CET 2007

Hi all,

Appearantely the lmsensors autoconfig / DMI based config project I
defined from within Fedora last Google SOC, still is on a webpage
somewhere as I'm getting applicants for it. Since I know have 3 students
working on this (who I see atleast once a week in person which is must
better) I've no intention to run this project as SOC project again,
especially also taking into account the huge success this was last time.

I was planning on telling the applicants this, but maybe there is some
other lm-sensors task which could be done as a Google SOC project (ran
from the Fedora Project)? I think it is very important if we want this
that the requirements are very clear from the beginning. I'm also not
sure at all that we want this, but its an option.

Regards,

Hans