[lm-sensors] libsensors patches

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Mar 11 20:20:00 CET 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 02:28:16PM -0400, Mark M. Hoffman wrote:
> * Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> [2007-03-11 18:13:05 +0100]:
> > Sounds like a good plan to me. My preferred user name is jwrdegoede. Do
> > you want a public ssh-key? I can pgp sign the mail with the key with a
> > long registered pgp-key if you want.

FWIW Hans already has an ssh account on the lm-sensors' machine, he
probably forgot or didn't know: It's the same as for people.atrpms.net. :)

But you only really need ssh access to lm-sensors' resources if you
want to do infrastructural work.

> I'm not expert w/ trac, but it seems all I had to do was move your existing
> trac username "jwrdegoede" from one list to another, and that should do it.

That's all there was to it.

> So, if you do e.g. 'svn checkout --username jwrdegoede ...' it should ask you
> to authenticate using the same password you already have for trac.
>
> If that doesn't work, please let me know and I'll ask Axel Thimm for help.

If it doesn't work, PM me and Cc: Mark. If you're also interested in
the filesystem location of lm-sensors' resources on the server also
please in PM.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net