[lm-sensors] no sensors found

Benjamin Stokes benstoked at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:29:43 CET 2007

I have an IWILL 333xp board that has sensors.
running Ubuntu 7.0.7 with the 2.6.20-16-generic Kernel.
I have not been able to get any output for my sensors using the commands you laid down, even though in Windows XP, I have had success using MotherBoard Monitor Ver. 5...
Any suggestions on how to get this to work again?
I can still boot to XP and run MBM if nesecary(to get sensor info) if you will tell me what to do from there.

thanx
http://mail.yahoo.com