[lm-sensors] Unknown chip on Dell Latitude D630

Arne Stäcker arnestaecker at web.de
Sun Oct 7 16:30:59 CEST 2007

Hi,
when I run sensors-detect, I get:

Some Super I/O chips may also contain sensors. We have to write to
standard I/O ports to probe them. This is usually safe.
Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors? (YES/no):
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x2e/0x2f
Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     Yes
Found unknown chip with ID 0x3201
Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     Yes
Found unknown non-standard chip with ID 0x13

I'm using Gentoo (x86), kernel 2.6.22.9, lm-sensors 2.10.4.

regards
 Arne