[lm-sensors] hwmon/f75375s.c: buggy if()

Riku Voipio riku.voipio at iki.fi
Wed Oct 24 13:50:34 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 02:37:54PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Riku, can you please submit a patch fixing this? The attribute should
> be declared read-only, and then you can use sysfs_chmod_file() to
> change it to read-write where supported.

Thanks, this was good suggestion. Patch attached.

> Take a look at the w83781d
> driver for an example.

Btw, I think your example code has a indentation bug:

		if (kind != w83781d)
			err = sysfs_chmod_file(&dev->kobj,
				&sensor_dev_attr_temp3_alarm.dev_attr.attr,
				S_IRUGO | S_IWUSR);
			if (err)
				return err;

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups