[lm-sensors] Foreign Representative Wanted

Sheepon Textile Company Ltd joybutgold at walla.com
Fri Sep 14 06:50:17 CEST 2007

       Sheepon Textile Company    Ltd
            HEAD OFFICE

Chom Chao (St. 217), Trapeang Thloeung Village
17405 Phnom Penh, Yun-lin Hsien. Taiwan
Dear Friend,
My name is Joy Gold; we are into manufacturing textile and
 Fabrics, we own Sheepon Textile Company in
CAMBODIA, NEPAL AND SRI LANKA, We live in TAIWAN were the head office
 Of our company is located, with my two kids, I have been doing fabrics work since
I was a small child that gives me about 23 years of experience I
Majored in fabrics in high school and took a few college art courses
 Most of
My work is done in export designs.
I have been selling my fabrics for the last 3 years and have had my
Work featured on clothes, and selling designs of textile, I have sold
 in Different places and to private collectors from all around the world.
 I’m always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my
Textile and fabrics to customers from America, UK, CANADA, SOUTH
 AMERICA and EUROPE. They are always offering to pay with BANK
TRANSFERS, MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE, which is difficult for me to
Cash here in CAMBODIA.
We are looking for representatives in the above mentioned countries
 And continent who
Will be working for our company as a par time worker and we will be
 Willing to pay
10% for every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state
Of work, someone who would help the company receive payments from her
 Customers in The countries above, someone that is responsible and reliable, because The cost of traveling to these places and getting payments is very expensive, we are working on setting up a branch in some of these countries, so for now we need a
Representative in these places who will be handling the Payment aspect for our company.
These payments are in BANK TRANSFERS, MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE
And they would come to you in your name if you are willing to assist as
 A Representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your Percentage and WESTERN UNION Charges then wire the rest back to the destination of the company.

But the problem we have is trust; we have made arrangement with the FBI

In Washington, that if anybody gets away with my money they will
Definitely get hold with the person, and the person will go to JAIL for
 Trying to abscond with the companies funds, you are to receive the
 BANK TRANSFERS, MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE PAYMENT which will be
 Sent to you by our business partners, Which would come in form of a BANK TRANSFERS, MONEY ORDER OR CASHER’S CHEQUE then you are to take it to your bank account to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for the MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE us
Via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.
NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted
>From the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a
Dime out of your personal money.
If you are interested, please get back to us as soon as possible via
email.
N: B, Please send to m us the listed information below:

#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#direct contact telephone number,

we will be needing your home address, so that our clients will make the

TRAVELER'S CHEQUE, MONEY ORDERS or Wired TRANSFER issued in your name and have
 It sent to you immediately.
Thanks for your assistant and God bless,
Shelly CHALTON
Director of Sheepon Textile Company Ltd,
 Yun-lin Hsien Taiwan,
N.B SENDS YOUR REPLY TO MY ALTERNATIVE EMAILBOX.
joybutgold at excite.com