[lm-sensors] lm75: Convert to new-style I2C driver

David Brownell david-b at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 16 19:27:49 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 16 April 2008, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Note that David Brownell (Cc'd) had been working on this back in
> September 2007:
> http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2007-September/021270.html
> Unfortunately he never got around to addressing all my comments, so his
> patch didn't go anywhere. Maybe you can work with David on getting
> something in shape that would be suitable for upstream submission.

ISTR just getting tired of all the iterations ... plus, I
never heard back about the associated SMBALERT# support patch.
(I was using a TMP75, which supports 12-bit temperature sense
as well as SMBALERT# based alarms.)

I'll repost current versions of those patches as followups to
this reply, to aid discussions ...

- Dave