[lm-sensors] PATCH: sensors-detect: run chip_special_cases() earlier so that the special chips get added to the modules_supported list

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Feb 11 14:20:09 CET 2008

Hi All,

The attached patch modifies sensors-detect to run chip_special_cases() earlier
so that the special chips get added to the modules_supported list.

Without this sensors-detect would wrongly complain that fscher is not a sensor
chip when run on a system with an fscher chip and the fscher driver already loaded.

If I don't get any objections I will be committing this to svn in a couple of days.

Regards,

Hans