[lm-sensors] From Jenifer

Jenifer dam jenifer.dam01 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 21:59:44 CEST 2008

hello friend,
With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past.I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. My name is jenifer dambuza, from Sierra-Leone.
I have a reasonable amount of money inherited from my late father which i would like to invest in your country with a very and honest person and agian, in a very profitable venture. And for you being in a business line and for your country being so peaceful i think you are in a good position to assist me.
Time is not on my side, i will appreciate if you can reply me immediately you receive this letter so that i can give you more information about my proposal.
Thanks and God bless, i’m looking forward to hear from you. jenifer.dam02 at yahoo.fr
Warmest regards,
Miss jenifer dambuza