[lm-sensors] LM75 re-work, patch(es) avilable for current (2.6.26-rc4)?

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Tue May 27 20:00:00 CEST 2008

Hi Ben,

On Tue, 27 May 2008 16:53:08 +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:
> Is there a patch, or set of patches for the lm75 driver to
> use the new i2c framework available in one bundle? I've had a
> look over the list and was wondering if someone had gathered
> together all the submissions?

There are 3 patches which are ready to go upstream at this point:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2008-April/022931.html
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2008-May/023040.html
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2008-May/023041.html

Apply them in this order. In case the list archive corrupted the patches
somehow, you can fetch them temporarily from my home server at:
http://jdelvare.pck.nerim.net/sensors/lm75/