[lm-sensors] links to Winbond are broken

nordico at gmx.net nordico at gmx.net
Sun Oct 5 20:32:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that the IC-department of Winbond has changed names to "Nuvoton". As far as I can tell you just have to replace the winbond.com with nuvoton.com in the links and everything works again.

Btw: I have got an Asrock ALiveNF6G and the voltage values are all wrong. I try to configure my sensors.conf. If anybody is interested I the outcome or might have input for me please mail me directly. I am not subscribed.

Have a nice Sunday :)