[lm-sensors] Need help

kalhan trisal kalhantrisal at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 09:18:32 CEST 2008

Hi All,
   I am working on sensor devices which are specific to my platform and I have Accelerometer/Gyrometer/Ambient light sensor/thermal  devices on my platform.
   I need to create sysfs interface for application to query and configure the devices. I am not finding any existing class which include above mentioned sensors so that I can plug my drivers part of it.
  Can I get some help how should I proceed.
  What I am planning  is creating new class as sensors mentioned below.

    /sys/class/sensors/accelerometer:
            |-----Enable:                Accelerometer Enable
            |-----Configure:             Configure Accelerometer Device.
            |-----Get_xyz:               Get the latest data of X,Y,Z-axis