[lm-sensors] New Asus board and multiple sensors chips (W83667HG/W83791D/ADT7475)

Marc Hulsman m.hulsman at tudelft.nl
Thu Sep 18 11:24:25 CEST 2008

Hi Jean,

From the earlier communication on list I got the impression you were planning
to include the w83791d patches I send last month (which were acked by Hans)
in your tree for submission.
Are you still planning to do this (as you later made it clear you dont want to
be _the_ maintainer)? No pressure, I can also send them directly to Andrew if
you like. I just want to try to get them in for 2.6.28.

Regards,
Marc