[lm-sensors] Intel DG45FC

Jiri Horky jiri.horky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 09:55:28 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I too have Intel DG45FC board and I am very interested in getting
sensors working (and even more in PWM control of board, I am able to
monitor temperatures with external thermometer). From what I understand,
it would require "QST SDK" from Intel to be realeased, am I right (does
that apply to PWM control too?) ? See [1].

And to answer Jean Delvare question. I have tried mentioned
sensors-detect and the output was:

Now follows a summary of the probes I have just done.
Just press ENTER to continue:

Driver `coretemp':
  * Chip `Intel Core family thermal sensor' (confidence: 9)

Driver `lm85':
  * Bus `SMBus I801 adapter at f000'
    Busdriver `i2c_i801', I2C address 0x2e
    Chip `lm85' (confidence: 6)