[lm-sensors] PECI interface

Bill Nackers bnackers at trentontechnology.com
Wed Aug 5 19:20:34 CEST 2009

To whom it may concern:

Let me start off by saying I'm a Windows slave and have very little Linux
experience and absolutely no training.  That said, if support calls come in
on Linux, I need to answer.

We have a customer that is using an SHB (MCXx and MCGx series) that we
manufacturer.  The SHB uses processors that support PECI system monitoring.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PECI

Does anyone know of a way to set lm-sensors up to support PECI?  Thanks in
advance for your response.

Regards,

Bill Nackers
Technical Service Engineer

Support Hours:  8AM-6PM Eastern Time, Monday-Friday

TRENTON
Phone:         (800) 875-6031  (770) 287-3100
E-mail:          <mailto:wbnackers at TrentonTechnology.com>
bnackers at TrentonTechnology.com

Web:             <http://www.trentontechnology.com/>
www.TrentonTechnology.com
Follow us:    <http://www.twitter.com/TrentonTech>
www.Twitter.com/TrentonTech

This electronic mail message and any attachment(s) contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the party to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or
exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of
this information is prohibited.  If you believe this message was sent to you
in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message from your computer system without disclosing it.  Thank you.