[lm-sensors] Combined C7 temp driver

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Tue Dec 8 10:27:44 CET 2009

Hi Forest,

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:44:34 -0500, Forest Bond wrote:
> Just checking in -- has this gone anywhere?

Not yet, I was more or less waiting for Harald to answer Juerg's
questions so that we could make an educated decision on which driver to
choose. But it never happened and the process stalled. Harald, it's not
too late to answer Juerg's questions, if you have some time left for
that.

I'm back on this, ideally we would pick a driver, get it ready for
merge and get it tested by a couple users within the next few days, so
that the driver makes it into the kernel 2.6.33's merge window. I'll
check Justin's "merged" driver now to see if it is good enough to go
upstream. Stay tuned.