[lm-sensors] Call Me Immediately For More Information.

Ibrahim Salama ibrahimsalama69 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 21:09:04 CET 2009

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ibrahimsalama69 at yahoo.com

- I am Ibrahim Salama,Staff of a Bank in Burkina Faso .Indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$15 Million.60% for me and 40% for you. You will stand as the next of kin to my late customer Mr Thomas Yuzuru who died on a plane crash living no body behind, contact me(00226-78 04 84 92) and send all your personal information like your full Name,Country,Tellphone Number,Age,Occupation to this my private e-maill address (ibrahimsalama at sify.com) for full trust