[lm-sensors] Greetings too you my dear............

James Peters jamespeters1881 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 10:31:41 CET 2009

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: jamespeters1881 at yahoo.com

- Greetings,I am Barristar James.R.Peters,I am reaching out to you as regards the handling of an investment portfolio. I am soliciting your assistance in repatriating the funds and property left behind by my late client before it is confiscated by the government and declared unserviceble by the bank where the huge deposit is lodged. My Client died intestate and every attempt to trace any member of his family has proved unsuccessful and abortive. Do note that your identity or country of origin does not matter. I will give you more information upon your response.You should respond by sending the following:1.Your full names 2. Tel & fax numbers 3. Complete Address 4.Your occupation and your Age Please Reply me Via my Private Email:james_ROW_PETERSON at yahoo.co.uk. I humbly look forward to your soonest response.Yours Faithfully,Barristar James.R. Peters.London, U.K