[lm-sensors] Branches in lm-sensors repository

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Mon Jan 26 17:58:37 CET 2009

Hi Axel,

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:51:19 +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> This is done now. As I hopped, this was a simple matter of two "svn
> move" commands. Kudos to the Subversion developers for making it so
> easy.

Oh, BTW, I expect this change to break nightly SVN snapshots.

I suppose that we no longer really care about snapshots of the legacy
(lm-sensors 2.10) branch.

The snapshot command for trunk was operating on the legacy code before
and is now operating on the development tree. Alright, that's exactly
what we want.

The snapshot command for the lm-sensors-3.0.0 branch will fail. So all
you have to do is remove this part from the snapshot script.

Thanks,