[lm-sensors] Use the Linux I2C subsystem for a two wire interface protocol

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:32:20 CEST 2009

Hi

> On an embedded board this would typically be in the board config
> file.  For example, see arch/arm/mach-pxa/imote2.c which has an sht15
> attached.  The exact method of registration may be a bit architecture
> specific but will look something like the relevant parts of that file.
Was trying to look through the imote2.c but i did not get any exact
match, i am not sure if you are talking about the traditional method
of declaring the platform data/device and use sort of
platform_register(). Are you talking about the following chunk?

[vcc_sensor_1_8] = {
248                 .constraints = { /* default 1.8V */
249                         .name = "vcc_sensor_1_8",
250                         .min_uV = 1800000,
251                         .max_uV = 1800000,
252                 },
253         },

How does the structure in  sht15_platform_data in the sht15 code
relate to this?  I am a bit confused.
-Alfred.