[lm-sensors] [SPAM:4.5] Good day

William Wilcox williamwilcox231 at info.com
Wed Nov 11 10:22:27 CET 2009

Good day,
My name is Mr William Wilcox , I work with the Euro Lottery. I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of 4,528,000 GBP, should you be willing to assist me in this project? you will be giving me just 40% of your winnings.
Just as a brief,you just have to register online,due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount.
Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning.
I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.
Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond to via
Email:williamwilcox231 at live.hk
Regards,
William Wilcox