[lm-sensors] Reminder about your invitation from Siju George

Siju George (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Wed Nov 11 14:04:13 CET 2009

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on October 26, Siju George sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Siju George's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/822151123/KJ0xE5j3/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

This is a reminder that on October 26, Siju George wrote:

> To:  [lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org]
> From: Siju George [sgeorge.ml at gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - Siju

The only way to get access to Siju George's professional network is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/822151123/KJ0xE5j3/

You can remove yourself from Siju George's network at any time.

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation