[lm-sensors] Fanless Mini-ITX board recommendation

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:19:33 CEST 2009

My 600MHz EPIA-M seems to have become a useless hunk of junk, so I'm in
the market for a fanless Mini-ITX board.  Any recommendations for some-
thing that is *well* supported by lm_sensors?  "Well supported" means
that it either gives accurate temperature and voltage readings with the
default sensors3.conf, or I can find and download such a configuration
file easily -- i.e. the opposite of my experience with the EPIA-M.

Thanks!