[lm-sensors] FW: PATCH: add sections for the new FTS chips to sensors.conf.default

Andre Prendel andre.prendel at gmx.de
Sun Sep 27 18:48:34 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:18:53AM +0200, Cestonaro, Thilo wrote:
> Hey,

Hey Thilo,

> here is a patch which adds new sections to the sensors.conf.default.
> The fts.conf can be used as a custom configuration in the wiki.

Sorry for the delay. We had some problems with lm-sensors.org infrastructure.

The motherboard specific configurations one can find now under

  http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Configurations/FujitsuTechnologySolutions

and I've commited your patch for default config file a few minutes ago. See

  http://www.lm-sensors.org/changeset/5775/lm-sensors/trunk

Thanks,
Andre