[lm-sensors] Testing LM-Sensor Support of SCH5127 in Acer easyStore H340

Juerg Haefliger juergh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:43:57 CET 2010

Hi Jeff,

>> Ah. I just realized that the SCH5127 has another voltage input that
>> the other dme1737 clones don't have but which isn't exposed through
>> the driver. Register 0x1f, nominal 1.5V, max 2.0V.
>
> Ah ah! Very interesting. It could be where Jeff's mysterious +1.5V is
> connected! Could you write a patch adding support?

Attached is a modified driver with support for Vtrip monitoring (1.5V,
in7). Could you give it a try and let me know how it goes? The new
driver should expose the following new sysfs files: in7_input,
in7_min, in7_max, in7_alarm. No user-level scaling is required. The
nominal voltage is 1.5V.

Thanks
...Juerg