[lm-sensors] Driver for ADM1191

Jonathan Cameron jic23 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 6 12:59:42 CEST 2010

On 06/06/10 09:24, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 23:19:28 -0600, Anthony Jackson wrote:
>> First of all, thanks to all the hwmon contributors for your great work...
>>
>> I've searched for an ADM1191 driver on the lkml, the
>> lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org archives, and in 2.6.34, with no luck.  Has
>> anyone begun work on a driver for this device?
>
> I've never heard of anyone working on this.

Neither have I, but it might be worth checking with the guys at Analog
as they are producing a lot of new drivers at the moment and might have
this queued up to do.

Best direct source of info is
https://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=adi_peripheral_drivers

Normally I think they keep that page pretty up to date, so I guess it
isn't on their todo list!

Jonathan