[lm-sensors] Asus P7p55D motherboard sensor issues

MrBill cruznredrune at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:15:17 CEST 2010

Thanks again.  When you said to grab the asus file from a newer kernel are
you telling me to load 11.3 and copy the file or is there somewhere on the
net I can download the file.  I have tried to download the asus_atk0110 file
before and did not have much success.
I do have the source files loaded for my kernel.

Thanks