[lm-sensors] How to uninstall lm-sesnors

Guenter Roeck guenter.roeck at ericsson.com
Fri Sep 3 16:40:49 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 10:16 -0400, Jean Delvare wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 01:22:20 -0700 (PDT), Mahmood Naderan wrote:
> > Hi,
> > How can I uninstall lm-sensors that originaly installed with "make all" and
> > "make install"?
>
> make uninstall

Ah, I missed your reply. Obvious.

Anyway, I got a whole bunch of lm-sensors emails today (within the last
hour). That isn't the first time this happened. Some of those messages
are from several days ago. Is that our e-mail system acting up again
(would not surprise me), or does the lm-sensors mailer have hiccups once
in a while ?

Thanks,
Guenter