[lm-sensors] [GIT PULL] hwmon fixes for 2.6.36 - take two

Guenter Roeck guenter.roeck at ericsson.com
Sun Sep 26 21:58:59 CEST 2010

Hi Linus,

Please pull hwmon subsystem fixes for Linux 2.6.36 from:

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/groeck/staging.git hwmon-for-linus

This is a single commit which fixes the built breakage introduced with the
series I sent out yesterday. For your convenience, I also copied you on the
patch itself.

Thanks,
Guenter Roeck

------

Guenter Roeck (1):
      hwmon (coretemp): Fix build breakage if SMP is undefined

 drivers/hwmon/coretemp.c |    2 ++